Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Last paycheck in 2010

Well today was the last payday for the year.

worked:43.26 hours...$136.20
year-to-date: $12,496.49
minus housing:$614.12
========================
taxable gross:$11,882.37

Money taken out for the state of NH was: $4,400.18
Total net pay for the year: $6,100.16

ok, now I will have to find my W-2's from past years but I'm pretty sure this is the smallest amount I have made here. But how many people can say they actually live on $6,100?

As usual with any new year coming up...I have made it a goal for 2011 to save $$$. I hope to get a job in Alaska for Late Spring-Early Fall. Which means I will need to save lots of money from now to April to move.

2 comments:

  1. Bankruptcy public records
    https://WWW.bankruptcylive.com/bankruptcy-public-records/
    Great place to get for bankruptcy public records at lowest cost and fastest delivery on internet. It is something like online availability of records.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bikram yoga has given me new life I found your blog to be greatly interesting,This is very nice blog I am waiting for your next blog post, Yoga is usually taught as a way to achieve physical and mental fitness .

    ReplyDelete