Monday, July 5, 2010

Blogging sites

I found a site called Technorati and was able to find tons of interesting new blogs to read from this site. I still have not figured out how to get my blog listed on their site though.

This was the messege I got from them:
Jun 28, 2010. We could not find the claim token ZHQ8QP4WK234 in any posts in your feed. Please make sure that you have entered it correctly in a post body and that the token appears in the feed whose URL you have given us. Once you are sure we should be able to find the claim token, use "Update Site Feed URL" so that we can check again.

Read more: http://technorati.com/account/claim/2591427/#ixzz0srNxwrG4

~I'll assume I'm supposed to post the claim token # somewhere, so hopefully this will be good enough.

I had tried "dreamhost" for about 2 hours...and ended up get charged $9.99 for it.
I have a few of Leo Babauta's books on minimalism and a book called "Blogging for Dummies", so maybe soon I will figure out how to get more people reading my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment